Long bridesmaid dresses

07:13

Today I will continue the topic that I started yesterday, and it is related to bridesmaid dresses. If you missed reading this post, you can find it here.
I will briefly remind you that my friend is getting married in August and that I and three other friends should be bridesmaids, so now we are negotiating about the choice of dresses.
Of course, all dresses should be the same, but since it is four of us, we are trying to make an arrangement, so each one will be happy with the dress she will wear. That's why I'm going to talk to you today about the second option we've been considering, and that's long bridesmaid dresses.
I already mentioned to you in the last post that I would like to wear short dresses, but this idea seems interesting to me too. It's only important for me that the dress is not white because I do not want to mix us all with the bride at the wedding. I really think that at the other's wedding woman should not wear something that is white.
And this time, we watched on the Internet long dresses (specifically on BMbridal site), so in the continuation of the post, you can see the models that attracted our attention most.













mail: fashionbeautyandstyle01@gmail.com 
instagram: @fashion_beauty_and_style_blog
make sure to follow my other blog: https://fashioninmyveins1.blogspot.com/




You Might Also Like

0 коментара