Colors everywhere

10:18

I noticed that for some reason most girls and women in our country have a color problem. More precisely, they are afraid to leave their zone of confrontation and choose clothes that are not neutral and basic colors such as beige, black, white... I am always delighted when I see an outfit in some different colors on the street. Are you afraid to be seen by others, so do you go to a safe ticket and choose outfit colors that will easily drown you in the mass?
I advise you, however, to be a little bold and put colors in your closet. Do you know that famous song performed by Novi Sad's singer Djordje Balasevic: "And give the world a little color, my miracle"?
I noticed that a similar problem exists at weddings. I rarely see any different colors on girls. In some of the weddings I was at, the bride had bridesmaids, but they also picked out a basic variant, so they were almost imperceptible. And just imagine how they would look like if, for example, have dressed in yellow bridesmaid dresses.
To show you that I am right, I chose a few yellow-colored dresses from the site BMbridal, so look at it and evaluate it yourself.












mail: fashionbeautyandstyle01@gmail.com 
instagram: @fashion_beauty_and_style_blog
make sure to follow my other blog: https://fashioninmyveins1.blogspot.com/



You Might Also Like

0 коментара