RomyTisa

13:09

Hello everyone and welcome to my new post.  :)

Like most women, I spend much money on bags. A good bag can beautify any outfit. That is why I have chosen to present romytisa to you for this post - a site where I found a lot of beautiful handbags. Vegan bags and baguette bags categories atracted my attention the most, and I will show them to you in the continuation of the post.




"Founded in 2020 by Romy Tisa (English Name), ChengDu Fanxin Technology Co., Ltd has come a long way from its beginnings. When Romy first started out, her passion for eco-friendly and trendy style fashion bags drove her to start her own business.


Romy just want to make a healthy, trustworthy brand well-known to the world, and she wants to add her own inspirations & styles to her own designed bags to spread the good spirit.


So the Brand "ROMYTISA" was created in 2020. Not like some other untrusted brand or online stores, Romy has always been committed to providing customers with the best services and products to build this brand a worldwide famous one."







mail: fashionbeautyandstyle01@gmail.com 
instagram: @fashion_beauty_and_style_blog

You Might Also Like

0 коментара